Start Everyday Science MCQs Quiz Test !
Everyday Science MCQs Quiz Test With Answers
Q.1: A wind which reverses seasonally is known as—?
Q.2: A canyon is a large form of —-?
- Dry valley
Q.3: Which of the statements to about the Troposphere is not true?
- It contains 85-90% of the atmosphere’s mass
- It contains nearly all the water and oxygen of the atmosphere
- It is the zone which exhibits changes in condition of weather
- It is about 350 km thick
Q.4: The final phase of a star’s evolution is determined by the star’s:
- Gravitational pull
Q.5: Which of these is not a Metamorphic rock?
Q.6: Bore is caused by—?
- Rising tide while meeting river currents
- Friction from prevailing winds
- Spring tide and strong winds
- Unequal heating of oceans
Q.7: The strength of wave action depends on all these EXCEPT:
- Currents in the sea
- Wind strength
- Depth of coastal water
- Height of waves
Q.8: The areas around the North and South poles within the Polar circles is called ——-?
- The Torrid Zone
- The Frigid Zone
- The Temperature Zone
- The Hardiness Zone
Q.9: In the Composition of the earth, Aluminum is ——–?
Q.10: “Rancidity produced in butter can be decreased by adding quinoline to the butter”. This statements shows that ——–?
- Nothing is impossible
- Quinoline is an inhibitor
- Quinoline is a catalyst
- Quinoline is an activator