Start Physics MCQs Quiz Test !
Physics Solved MCQs Online Quiz Test
Q.1: Acceptor and donor impurities donate——-?
- n-carriers only
- p-carriers only
- p-carriers and n-carriers respectively
- n-carriers and p-carriers respectively
Q.2: An OP-AMPs can amplify——–?
- Both A.C. And D.C.
- None of the above
Q.3: The rectangular voltage is an example of———-?
- An analogue waveform
- Continuous wave form
- Electronic waveform
- A digital waveform
Q.4: The specially designed semi-conductor diodes used as fast counters in electronic circuits are——–?
- The light emitting diodes
- Photo diodes
- Photo voltaic cell
- Solar cells.
Q.5: Dimension of pressure is———?
Q.6: Temperature is a property which determines———?
- How much heat a body contains
- Whether a body will feel hot or cold to touch
- In which direction heat will flow between two systems
- How much total absolute energy a body has
Q.7: The scales of temperature are based on two fixed points which are———?
- The temperatures of water at 0 On 100C
- The temperature of melting ice and boiling water at atmospheric pressure
- The temperatures of ice cold and boiling water
- The temperatures of frozen and boiling mercury
Q.8: At constant temperature the graph between V and 1/P is——-?
- A curve of any shape
- A straight lime
Q.9: We can produce heat by——–?
- Frictional process
- Chemical processes
- Electrical processes
- All of the above
Q.10: Metabolism is the name of a process in which energy transformation takes place within——-?
- Heat engine
- Human body