Start Biology MCQs Quiz Test !
Biology Teachers Jobs MCQs Quiz Test Online
Q.1: An activated enzyme consisting of polypeptide chain and a cofactor is called——–?
- Activated enzyme
- Both b and c
Q.2: Centrioles are composed of —- triplets of microtubules.?
Q.3: Which statement about enzyme is incorrect———?
- Some of them consist solely of protein with no non protein part.
- They catalyze a chemical reaction without being utilized.
- All enzymes are fibrous Proteins.
- They without their cofactor are called apoenzyme.
Q.4: A three dimensional dcavity bearing a specific charge by which the enzyme reacts with its substrate is called———?
- Active site
- Binding site
- Catalytic site
- Allosteric site
Q.5: Cellular organelles related with H2O2 are——?
Q.6: If more substrate to already occurring enzymatic reaction is added more enzyme activity is seen because——-?
- There is probably more substrate present than there is enzyme.
- There is probably more enzayme available than there is substrate.
- There is probably more product present than there is either substrate or enzyme.
- The enzyme substrate complex is probably failing to form during the reaction
Q.7: A group of ribosomes attached to mRNA is known as——?
Q.8: The rate of reaction is directly proportional to the concentration of an enzyme which statement is incorrect in this respect———?
- Increase in enzyme molecule increases the available active sites.
- This relation is for unlimited time period with unlimited enzyme concentration
- If the concentration is doubled the rate will become two fold.
- None of these.
Q.9: Which statement is incorrect about Lock and Key Model——–?
- Specific enzyme can transform only a specific substrate
- Active site of an enzyme is a non flexible structure
- Active site does not change before during or even after the reaction
- It explains the mechanism of every chemical reaction
Q.10: If the concentration of enzyme is kept constant and amount of substrate is increased a point is reached where increase in substrates concentration does not affect the reaction rate because of———-?
- Enzymes get denatured at higher substrate conc
- Rate of reaction is indirectly proportional to substrate concentration at this point
- All the active sites on enzyme molecule are occupied
- None of these