Start Biology MCQs Quiz Test !
Biology MCQ Test For Entry Test Preparations
Q.1: What happens during muscle contraction to the length of each myosin and action filament?
- Z- lines get closer
- A band becomes short
- 1 band elongates
- There is no change in sarcomere
Q.2: Which of the following step occurs immediately after binding of Ca2+ with troponin molecule during muscle contraction.?
- Binding sites of actin get attached to the myosin head.
- Troponin uncovers the actin binding sites.
- Tropomyosin gets removed from the binding sites of actin filaments.
- Ca2+ goes back inside sarcoplasmic reticulum.
Q.3: Exoskeleton of a marine snail is composed of——–?
Q.4: Rigor mortis i.e, stiffening of body after death results from—–?
- Accunulation of rigid proteins molecules in sarcoplam.
- Unavailability of ATP, which is necessary to break the link between actin and myosin.
- Decrease in body temperature after death.
- Death of tissue due to unavailability of O2.
Q.5: Which of the following statement about an arthropod exoskeleton is incorrect?
- It permits gaseous exchange
- It contains joints, for the same purpose as present in human skeletal system
- It provides muscle attachment
- Like all the other types of exoskeleton, they lack sensation
Q.6: Ecdysone is———?
- An enzyme that digest endocuticle during an arthropodal ecdysis
- A newly formed exoskeleton in authropods
- A hormone that regulates moulting in arthropods
- A process that involves moulting
Q.7: Oxygen accounts for —– percent of totals human body mass?
Q.8: Out of total organisms on earth, ——-are vascular plants?
Q.9: Breakdown of large molecules into smaller ones utilizing water molecules is—–?
- Dehydration synthesis
Q.10: Intake of liquid material by cell membrane is called——?