Start Biology MCQs Quiz Test !
Biology MCQ With Answers Quiz Test
Q.1: Pollen grains in pinus have —– for dispersal through wind?
Q.2: The single healthy megaspore retained within the megasporangium germinates to form an egg containing female gaemtophyte called——-?
- Embroyo sac
Q.3: Alternation of generations is absent in——?
- Jelly fish
Q.4: Double fertilization is feature of——?
- Whisk ferns
Q.5: If bile pigments are prevented from leaving digestive tract, then they cause——-?
- Gall stones
Q.6: Initial pH of food vacuole during digestion in amoeba is——?
Q.7: Which of the following statements about fractures in old age is incorrect?
- They are more common than in adult age.
- Occur as a result of bone being thin and weak.
- Due to good blood supply it results in quick healing.
- It involves osteoblasts and osteocytes.
Q.8: If two ends of fractured bone are opened and kept united via screws and wires drilled in bone substance. This step in fracture repair is called——?
- Open reduction.
- Closed Fixation.
- Open fixation.
Q.9: Vascular Cambium initially appears as actively dividing cells between———?
- Primary Xylem and secondary xylem.
- Primary xylem and secondary phloem.
- Primary xylem and primary phloem
- Secondary xylem and secondary phloem.
Q.10: A fracture hematoma has——?
- Healing properties.
- Destructive properties.
- Neutralizing properties.
- Dead cells