Start Biology MCQs Quiz Test !
Biology MCQs NTS Tests Online Preparations
Q.1: Which of the following is the correct sequence in the biological method?
- Observation?hypothesis?deduction?testing of deduction
- Hypothesis?observation?deduction?testing of deduction
Q.2: Amphibians are considered to be evolved from——?
Q.3: Enterobius vermicularis is commonly known as——?
- Hook worm
Q.4: Red to orange pigments are——-?
Q.5: Animals of which class of arthropoda are present everywhere——-?
Q.6: Gaseous exchange in birds occurs at level of——–?
- Air sacs
Q.7: ——- of earth surface is covered with water?
Q.8: The concept that various organisms dominated this planet during various geological time period and thus placing organisms in a time squence came from the studies by ?
- Environmental biologist
- Marine biologist
- Social biologist
Q.9: Normally, in the process of osmosis, the net flow of water molecules into or out of the cell depends upon differences in the ?
- Concentration of water molecules inside and outside the cell
- Concentration of enzymes on either side of the cell membrane
- Rate of molecular motion on either side of the cell membrane
- None of these
Q.10: It is possible to date the rocks by comparing the amount of specific radioactive isotopes they contain. Which of the statement is correct in this respect?
- Older sediment layers have equal amount of these radioactive isotopes as that of the young ones
- Older sediment layers have less amount of these radioactive isotopes as that of the young ones.
- Older sediment layers have greater amount of these radioactive isotopes as that of the young ones.
- Older sediment layers did not have these radioactive isotopes