Start Biology MCQs Quiz Test !
Medical Admission Tests Biology MCQs With Answers
Q.1: The characteristic which enable animals to tolerate dehydration is called—–?
Q.2: Which of the following fishes excrete large volume of diluted urine?
- Bony Marine fishes
- Fresh water fishes
- Both depending upon the surrounding water
- None of these
Q.3: Rose is an example of——?
Q.4: In a hot summer after noon, if your body’s Homeostatic machinery keep your internal temperature quite lower than that of external than this is an example of——?
- Positive feed back
- Negative feed back
- Feed back
Q.5: Marine fish can keep their internal environment hypertonic with respect to the surrounding salty water by retaining.?
- Excessive urea which will increase their internal solute concentration and prevent body shrinkage in hypertonic environment
- Trimethyl alanine
- Trimethylamine oxide
Q.6: Terrestrial animals like kangaroo rat survive even without drinking water since—–?
- They don’t require water for their metabolic process
- They can retain excessive water in their body during raining season.
- They feed on carbohydrate rich seeds which can provide them with metabolic water
- They are anhydrobiotic organisms
Q.7: Which of the following treatment will be administered first in a newly diagnosed renal failure patient?
- Renal transplant
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Q.8: In plants, which of the following is a waste product produced both during photosynthesis and respiration?
- Both A and B
Q.9: In animals excess of nitrogen is excreted primarily in form of——?
- Trimethyamine oxide
Q.10: Hydra has no specialized excretory system because:?
- It does not produce waste material
- Due to absence of mesoderm
- The whole body cells are in contact with water
- It has pseudocoelom.