Start Biology MCQs Quiz Test !
Biology O level MCQs Questions Answers
Q.1: The distal blind end of the malpighian tubules bathes freely in——?
- Digestive tract
Q.2: Which of the following is a sentimentally arranged excretory system?
- Malpighian tubules
Q.3: Excessive lactic acid is converted into —– by liver?
Q.4: Each human kidney receives —-% of total cardiac out put?
Q.5: On which of the following site the posterior pituitary hormone acts predominantly?
- Proximal convoluted tubule
- Descending limb of loop of Henle
- Ascending limb of loop of Henle
- Collecting tubules
Q.6: Animals that produce metabolic heat at low level and also absorb heat from the surroundings are called—–?
Q.7: Which of the following marine fishes are considered direct descendents of fresh water ancestors?
- Jelly Fish
- Star Fish
- Bony fishes
Q.8: Which excretory product in produced in plants during autotrophic mode of life?
- Both A and B
Q.9: Which of the following statement about conifers is correct?
- Stored excretory products in vacuoles, at a concentration that leads to crystal formation.
- Accumulate waste in leaves, which fall in autumn.
- Production of black wood in the center.
- Excrete some of the waste materials directly into soil, occasionally using them as a chemical weapon against other competing plants.
Q.10: Purine and pyrimidine metabolism results in production of——?
- Trimethyamine oxide
- None of these