Start Chemistry MCQs Quiz Test !
Learn Online Chemistry MCQs Quiz Test
Q.1: Which of the following element doesnot show allotropy———?
Q.2: Purines and pyrimidines are———?
- Nitrogenous bases
Q.3: All the transition elements show———?
- Similar physical properties
- Similar chemical properties
- Both A and b
Q.4: In solids the temperature is the measure of———?
- Average kinetic energy of molecules
- Vibrational kinetic energy
- Translational kinetic energy
- None of the above
Q.5: Fruit juices and fizzy drinks such as lemonade are often sold in aluminium cans. What is the most important reason aluminium is a suitable metal ?
- aluminium can be recycled
- aluminium has very low density
- aluminium is the most abundant metal in the earth crust
- aluminium is resistant to corrosion by organic acids.
Q.6: On heating aldehydes with Fehlings solution we get a precipitate whose colour is———?
- brick red
Q.7: What is maximum number of electrons in an orbital with m (magnetic quantum number) = 3 ?
Q.8: Which catalyst is used in contact process ?
Q.9: Which of the following elements has greater 1st ionization energy———?
Q.10: Which of the following molecule is polar———?
- none of the above