Start Chemistry MCQs Quiz Test !
Important Chemistry MCQs With Answers
Q.1: The cooling of molten urea by air in the tower is called———–?
Q.2: DAP (Diammonium hydrogen phosphate) contains ——- plant nutrients?
Q.3: Calcarious material includes———?
- lime stone
- all of the above
Q.4: A polymer in which three different monomers combine called——-?
Q.5: Polyester resins are the product of the reaction of———?
- Dihydric alcohol and dicarboxylic aromatic acids
- Polyamines with aliphatic dicarboxylic acids
- Styrene in the presence of catalyst
- Epichlorohydrin with diphenylol propane
Q.6: Carbohydrates are polyhydroxy compounds of———-?
- Aldehydes and ketones
Q.7: Nylon is obtained by heating———-?
- Acrylic acid
- Vinyl chloride
- Adipic acid with hexamethylene diamine
Q.8: Amylose is———?
- Soluble in water
- Insoluble in water
- Soluble in alcohol
- Partially soluble in alcohol
Q.9: All proteins yield —— upon complete hydrolysis?
- Amino acids
- Carbon and hydrogen
Q.10: Regular coiling or zigzagging of polypeptide through hydrogen bonding is its——–?
- Quantum structure
- Secondary structure
- Tertiary structure
- Primary structure