Start Chemistry MCQs Quiz Test !
Solved 10th Class Chemistry MCQs With Answers
Q.1: Which of the following substance do not show continuous solubility curve ?
- Na2SO4. 10H2O
Q.2: Every sample of matter with uniform properties and fixed composition is called———?
Q.3: The component of solution which is in smaller amount is called———?
Q.4: 10ml of alcohol dissolve in 90ml of water unit of concentration used is——–?
- % w/w
- % w/v
- % v/v
- % v/w
Q.5: 58.5g of of NaCl per 1 dm3 of solution of NaCl in water the concentration of solution will be———-?
- 0.1 M
- 1 m
- 1 M
- 0.1 N
Q.6: If the volume of solution is equal to sum of volumes of its all components then the solution——-?
- will be an ideal solution
- will be non-ideal solution
- will show deviations from Raoults law
- both b And c
Q.7: The solution which distils over with change in composition——–?
- ideal solution
- zeotropic solution
- azeotropic solution
- non-ideal solution
Q.8: Concentration of solute molecule when they are in equilibrium with solid substance at particular temperature is called——–?
- saturated solution
- unsaturated solution
- super saturated solution
Q.9: The determination of correct molecular weight from Raoults law is applicable to———?
- a volatile solute in dilute solution
- a non-electrolyte And non volatile solute in concentrated solution
- a non-electrolyte And non volatile solute in concentrated solute
- non volatile solute in a dilute solution
Q.10: Beckmanns apparatus is used to measure——–?
- boiling point elevation
- depression in freezing point
- lowering of vapour pressure
- lowering of osmotic pressure