Start Everyday Science MCQs Quiz Test !
Everyday Science MCQs Quiz Test With Answers
Q.1: Fuse wire is made of——-?
- 63% tin and 37% lead
- 63% lead and 37% tin
- 63% tin and 37% aluminum
- 63% lead and 37% aluminum
Q.2: Which one of the following is the main culprit in the thinning of Ozone layer in the earth’s stratosphere?
- Carbon dioxide
- Nitrogen oxides
Q.3: Steering of a car involves?
- A single force
- Two forces acting in the same direction
- Two forces acting along different lines and in opposite direction.
- A pair of forces acting along the same line and in opposite direction
Q.4: The property by virtue of which metals can be beaten into thin sheets is known as?
Q.5: The sky appears blue because the earth’s atmosphere —–?
- Scatters blue light
- Reflects blue light
- Transmits blue light
- Has actual blue cover
Q.6: A tight-rope walker carries a long pole which he holds across his body. The purpose of this pole is to—–?
- Prop him up if he falls
- Spread out his weight and reduce the pressure on the rope
- Add extra weight to keep the rope tightly stretched
- To keep the Center of gravity always above vertically above the rope
Q.7: When water is filled in a bottle and is allowed to freeze, the bottle breaks because?
- Water expands on freezing
- Bottle contracts at freezing point
- temperature outside the bottle is less than that inside the bottle.
- None of the above
Q.8: People living in high altitudes (like mountains) usually have a —–?
- smaller number of Red Blood Cells
- larger number of Red Blood Cells
- smaller number of White Blood Cells
- larger number of White Blood Cells
Q.9: Copper is used in the production of——?
- Brick kilns
- Children toys
- Kitchen utilities
- Electric wires
Q.10: The blue colour of clear sky is due to——–?
- Reflection of light
- Refraction of light
- Diffraction of light
- Dispersion of light