Start English Grammar & Composition MCQs Quiz Test !
English Grammar Solve-MCQs Online Quiz Test
Q.1: One who does not follow the usual rules of social life is called ———–?
Q.2: Antonym of “impervious” is ——-?
Q.3: Don’t make me — hurt you?
Q.4: Synonym of “deprecate” is ———?
- plead earnestly against
Q.5: Complete the following sentence: The doctor advised the patient ——————?
- that no to neglect his health
- to not to neglect his health
- not to neglect his health
- don’t neglect your health
Q.6: I dont agree with you; I think————?
- it is fairly good film
- it is rather a good film
- it is rather fairly good film
- it is fairly rather good film
Q.7: I enquired of him ———–?
- whether if he wants to join the course
- if he did want to join the course
- if he wants to join the course
- if he wanted to join the course
Q.8: He exclaimed with shock ————-?
- that it was a very tragic accident
- that it is a tragic accident
- that it was a tragic accident
- it was a tragic accident
Q.9: What is antonyms of word Restoration?
Q.10: What is synonyms of word Pedigree—–?