Start Everyday Science MCQs Quiz Test !
Everyday Science MCQs Quiz Test With Answers
Q.1: Albatros is—–?
- A sea bird
- A beetle
- A fruit
Q.2: Isobars are the lines connecting the places having same:——?
Q.3: Spring tides occur on new moon and full moon days because on these days——-?
- Sun and earth are at right angles
- Sun and moon are at right angles
- Sun, moon and earth are in a straight line
- Earth and moon are at right angles
Q.4: Which of the following planets is fastest rotating planet?
Q.5: Which of the following planets has the smallest diameters—?
Q.6: Which of the following is the largest planet?
Q.7: Who was the first to measure the earth’s radius?
Q.8: Which is the nearest star to our sun?
- Proxima Centurai
- Alpha Scorpii
- Beta Orionis
Q.9: The Lunar eclipse occurs when:
- Moon is b/w the earth and the sun
- Earth is b/w the sun and the moon
- Sun is b/w the earth and the moon
- Earth is at right angles to the direction of the sun and the moon
Q.10: Most important effect of the moon on earth is that it——?
- Causes weather change
- Causes earthquakes
- Causes solar and lunar eclipse
- Effects tides of the ocean