Start Physics MCQs Quiz Test !
Physics Solved MCQs Online Quiz Test
Q.1: How many types of units are in SI ?
Q.2: In scientific notation, numbers are expressed in——–?
- Power of ten
- Powers of two
Q.3: 1024 can be written in scientific notation as——-?
- 2 Raised to power 10
Q.4: Prefix deca represents——–?
- 10 Raised to power 1
- 10 Raised to power 2
- 10 Raised to power 3
- 10 Raised to power -1
Q.5: The error in measurement may occur due to———?
- The inexperience of a person
- The faulty apprentice
- Inappropriate method
- Due to all reasons in A, B and C
Q.6: The uncertainty in a measurement may occur due to——–?
- Limitation of an instrument
- Natural variation of the object to be measured
- Inadequate technique
- All given in A, B and C
Q.7: Random errors can be reduced by——–?
- Taking zero correction
- Comparing the instrument with another more accurate one
- Taking mean of several measurements
- All methods explained in A, B and C
Q.8: In any measurement the significant figures are——-?
- All accurately known and all doubtful digits
- Only accurately known digits
- Only doubtful digits
- All accurately known digits and the first doubtful digit
Q.9: A digit zero in a measurement———?
- May be significant may not significant
- Always significant
- Always insignificant sign
- Significant only if left to a significant figure
Q.10: Number of significant figures in 0.0173 is———?