Start Physics MCQs Quiz Test !
Physics Solved MCQs Online Quiz Test
Q.1: p-n junction when reversed biased acts as a——–?
- on switch
- off switch
Q.2: In n-p-n transistor, p works as——-?
- any of above
Q.3: Identify the correct statement about minority carriers——-?
- holes in n-type and free electrons in p-type
- holes in n-type and p-type
- free electrons in n-type and holes in p-type
- free electrons in n-type and p-type
Q.4: The velocity of an oscillating charge as it moves to and fro along a wire is always——-?
Q.5: Which one of the following has the greatest energy gap ?
- semi conductor
- any of above
Q.6: Thermions are——–?
Q.7: In the transistor schematic symbol, the arrow——–?
- is located on the emitter
- is located on the base
- is locate on the collector
- points form north to south
Q.8: The semiconductor diode can be used as a rectifier because ——–?
- It has low resistance to the current flow when forward biased And high resistance when reverse biased
- It has low resistance to the current flow when forward biased.
- It has high resistance to the current flow when reverse biased
- Its conductivity increases with rise of temperature.
Q.9: The device or circuit used for conversion of A.C. into D.C. is called——–?
- An amplifier
- A rectifier
- Filtering circuit
Q.10: The especially designed semiconductor diodes used as indicator lamps in electronic circuits are——?
- The switch
- The light emitting diode
- The photo diodes
- Solar cells.