Start Physics MCQs Quiz Test !
Physics Solved MCQs Online Quiz Test
Q.1: Which one of following band is completely filled in case of conductors ?
- Conduction band
- Fermi band
- Valence band
- Forbidden band
Q.2: The value of resistivity for insulator is of the order of——?
- 105 ohm metre
- 106 ohm metre
- 107 ohm metre
- 108 ohm metre
Q.3: Forward current through a semi conductor diode circuit is due to——?
- minority carriers
- majority carriers
Q.4: Which one of the following is not a donor impurity ?
Q.5: In the transistor schematic symbol, the arrow——-?
- is located on the emitter
- is located on the base
- is locate on the collector
- points form north to south
Q.6: In full wave rectification the output D.C. voltage across the load is obtained for——-?
- The positive half cycle of input A.C.
- The negative half cycle of input A.C.
- The complete cycle of input A.C.
- All of the above.
Q.7: In half-wave rectification the output D.C. voltages is obtained across the load for——–?
- The negative half cycle of A.C.
- The positive half cycle of A.C?
- The positive and negative half cycles
- Either positive or negative half of A.C.
Q.8: The device used for conversion of D.C. to A.C. is called——-?
- A rectifier
Q.9: The specially designed semi-conductor diodes used as fast counters in electronic circuits are——-?
- The light emitting diodes
- Photo diodes
- Photo voltaic cell
- Solar cells.
Q.10: The alternating voltage is an example of——–?
- A digital waveform
- An analogue waveform
- Discrete waveform
- None at all