Start Physics MCQs Quiz Test !
Physics Solved MCQs Online Quiz Test
Q.1: The radius of geostationary orbit from the centre of the earth is nearly——-?
- 24000 km
- 18000 km
Q.2: According to Einstein, the gravitational interaction is possible between——–?
- material objects only
- material objects and electromagnetic radiation only
- electromagnetic radiations
- none of the above
Q.3: One radian is equal to——-?
Q.4: The period of a circular motion is given by——–?
- T = πv
- T = πw
- T = 2πr
- T = 2πr/v
Q.5: The direction of the linear velocity of a body moving in a circle is——-?
- along the axis of rotation
- along the tangent
- directed towards the centre
- directed away from the centre
Q.6: hen a body moves in a circle, the angle between its linear velocity and angular velocity is always——–?
Q.7: The circumference subtends an angle——–?
- π radian
- 2π radian
- π/2 radian
- 4π radian
Q.8: In p-n-p transistor the collector current is——–?
- equal to emitter current
- slightly less than emitter current
- greater than emitter current
- any of above
Q.9: The simplest type of rectification known as half wave rectification is obtained by———-?
- using a transistor
- suppressing the harmonics in A.C voltage
- suppressing half wave of A.C supply by using diode
- using a Coolidge tube
Q.10: Depletion region of a junction is formed——-?
- during the manufacturing process
- under forward bias
- under reverse bias
- when temperature varies