Start Physics MCQs Quiz Test !
Physics Solved MCQs Online Quiz Test
Q.1: The name of the photon for quantum of light was proposed by——–?
Q.2: In Compton scattering, the change in wavelength is maxed if——–?
- The angle of scattering is 90°
- The angle of scattering is 60°
- The angle of scattering is 180°
- The angle of scattering is 0
Q.3: Davison Germer experiment indicates———?
- Electron diffraction
Q.4: A photon is——–?
- A unit of energy
- A positively charged particle
- A quantum of electromagnetic radiation
- A unit of wavelength
Q.5: Which one of the following has the largest energy content ?
- 103 photons of wavelength 2 pm (γ-rays)
- 102 photons of wavelength 1nm (x-rays)
- 106 photons of wavelength 50?m (infrared)
- 106 photons of wavelength 200nm (UV)
Q.6: A transmitting station emits radio waves of wavelength λ at power P. If h is Planck’s constant And c the speed of light what is the rate of emission of photons ?
- Speed of sound
- Speed of lightB.
Q.7: After traveling through a vacuum a photon of light entering into some transparent denser medium. Thus the energy of light——-?
- Increases because wavelength decreases
- Decreases because speed decreases
- Remains same
- Increases then decrease
Q.8: In a photoelectric effect monochromatic light is incident on a metal surface. If the incident light of twice the intensity but of same wavelength the kinetic energy of the emitted electron——–?
- Becomes double
- Remains same
- Becomes half
- First increases then decrease because of the curvilinear graph
Q.9: If the wavelength of incident radiation is increased in photoemission then———?
- The maximum kinetic energy of the photoelectrons increases
- The minimum kinetic energy of the photoelectrons decreases
- The minimum kinetic energy of the photoelectrons increases
- The average kinetic energy of the photoelectrons decreases
Q.10: If a photon is reflected from the mirror then the change in momentum of each photon is——–?