Start Physics MCQs Quiz Test !
Physics Solved MCQs Online Quiz Test
Q.1: Smaller the least count of the instrument more is the measurement——–?
- Accurate and precise
- None of these
Q.2: The dimension of force is———?
Q.3: ML-1 T-2 is the dimension of——–?
Q.4: Dimensional analysis is helpful for———?
- Deriving a possible formula
- Checking the homogeneity of a physical equation
- Verification of laws
- Only A and B are correct
Q.5: Which equation is not dimensionally correct ?
Q.6: SI unit of the coefficient of viscosity is———-?
- Kg m-1.S-1
Q.7: Three students measured the length of a needle with meter rod and recorded as : (i) 0.2145m (ii) 0.21m (iii) 0.214m Which one is a correct record ?
- Only (i)
- Only (ii)
- Only (iii)
- Both (i) and (ii)
Q.8: Absolute uncertainty in a measurement depends upon——-?
- The magnitude of the measurement
- Least count of the instrument
- Percentage error in the measurement
- All of a, b and C
Q.9: Steradian is the SI unit of——–?
- Plane angle
- Solid angle
- Both plane angle and solid angle
- Neither plane angle nor solid angle
Q.4: An ideal standard of measurement of a base quantity has characteristics——–?
- Only a and b are correct
Q.10: Total uncertainty, in the result obtained from the subtraction of two measurements, is equal to——–?
- Sum of their absolute uncertainties
- The difference of their absolute uncertainties
- The product of their absolute uncertainties
- Division of their absolute uncertainties