Start Physics MCQs Quiz Test !
Physics Solved MCQs Online Quiz Test
Q.1: When we excite some atoms by heat collision or electrical discharge they will——–?
- radiate electromagnetic energy with a continuous distribution of wavelength
- absorb particular wavelengths when white light is incident on them
- radiate electromagnetic energy of discrete characteristic wavelength
- emit either invisible or visible light
Q.2: Which one of following postulate is in accordance with the Rutherfords model ?
- continuous spectra for atoms
- discrete spectra for atoms
- either continuous nor discrete
- no spectrum
Q.3: Ground state energy of the 4th orbit in a H-atom is——-?
- 13.60 eV
- 3.40 eV
- 0.85 eV
- 1.51 eV
Q.4: The electric P.E of an electron in an orbit at a distance rn from the positive charge——-?
Q.5: Bracket series is obtained when all transition of electron terminate on——–?
- 4th orbit
- 5th orbit
- 3rd orbit
- 2nd orbit
Q.6: The penetrating power of X-rays depends on their——-?
- applied voltage
- all of the above
Q.7: Reverse process of photoelectric effect is——–?
- pair production
- Compton effect
- annihilation of matter
- X-rays production
Q.8: Radiation with wavelength longer than red lights——-?
- ultraviolet rays
- infra red radiation
- visible radiation
Q.9: In an electronic transition atom cannot emit——-?
- Infra red radiation
- Visible light
- Ultraviolet rays
Q.10: X-rays are similar in nature to——–?
- Cathode rays
- Positive rays
- Beta rays