Start Physics MCQs Quiz Test !
Physics Solved MCQs Online Quiz Test
Q.1: The Fahrenheit and centigrade scales agree to——–?
Q.2: The size of one degree of Celsius is equal to———?
- One degree of Fahrenheit scale
- 1.8 degrees of Fahrenheit scale
- 3.2 degrees of Fahrenheit scale
- 2.12 degrees of Fahrenheit scale
Q.3: According to Pascals law the pressure of gas in a vessel is——-?
- Different in different direction
- Same in all direction
- Same only along opposite directions
- Same only along normal directions
Q.4: Which one is true for internal energy ?
- It is sum of all forms of energies associated with molecules of a system
- It is a state function of a system
- It is proportional to transnational K.E of the molecules
- All are correct
Q.5: Standard condition STP refer to a gas at ———-?
- 76cm 0°C
- 760mm 273K
- 1atm 273K
- all of the above
Q.6: At what temperature is the Fahrenheit scale reading equal to twice that of the Celsius scale?
Q.7: The area enclosed by the curve ABCDA for a Carnot heat engine represents the work done by Carnot engine——–?
- at any instant
- during its operation
- during one cycle
Q.8: For a gas obeying Boyles law if the pressure is doubled the volume becomes——–?
- one half
- four times
- one fourth
Q.9: Triple point of water is———–?
- 273°C at 6.11 Kpa
- 273K at 61.6 Kpa
- 273.16°C at 0.611 Kpa
- 273.16K at 750 Kpa
Q.10: Which of the following properties of molecules of a gas is same for all gases at particular temperature ?
- kinetic energy