Start Physics MCQs Quiz Test !
Physics Solved MCQs Online Quiz Test
Q.1: The energy radiated is directly proportional to the fourth power of Kelvins temperature is——–?
- Karl-Weins law
- Rayleigh-Jeans law
- Stephens law
Q.2: Compton effect proves the——–?
- Photon theory of light
- Dual nature of light
- Wave nature of light
- Uncertain nature of light
Q.3: Electron moves in the orbit as——–?
- Simple vibratory motion
- Standing wave motion
- Vibratory motion like up and down
- S.H.M likes the sound
Q.4: A lens which converges a beam of parallel rays to a point is called——-?
- diverging (or concave) lens
- converging (or convex) lens
- plano concave lens
- plano convex lens
Q.5: The diameter of a lens is called——–?
- focal length
- principal axis
- radius of curvature
Q.6: Unit of power of a lens is——–?
Q.7: The power of a concave lens is——–?
Q.8: If an object is placed away from 2f of a converging lens then the image will be——–?
- real and erect
- virtual and erect
- real and inverted
Q.9: Magnifying power of simple microscope——-?
- increase with increase in focal length
- increase with decrease in focal length
- no effect with decrease or increase with focal length
- list distance of distinct vision
Q.10: The least distance of distinct vision for a normal eye is——–?
- 15 cm
- 25 cm
- 30 cm
- 40 cm